Sunday, May 18, 2008

STRESSED


Last Friday was soooo hectic. We had our check release for the part-time agents. To think that the line outside the office was almost until outside of the building and it's still raining!!! The checks arrived late from the bank and we still have to attach the paystatements to 470 checks!!! Our VP was here and she went nuts seeing the crowd. we released the checks before the scheduled time as ordered by our Manager, come to think that we're not yet prepared and organized. Checks were scrambled, no paystatements were found, and a lot. My throat dried up, heat starting to rise on my head, I can't even feel the aircon!!! Even our HR Manager and VP helped in the releasing, naks!!! nahuya ko ya.


Last Saturday I stayed home. Jet went home to Capiz with h is sibs. I decided to had my body reflexed. When it started, I felt the utmost pain almost all over my body and a sign of relief after. The following day, I still stayed home, I was expecting that Jet will arrive from Capiz Sunday afternoon. If I hadn't texted his sister, I wouldn't have known that they changed their plan. Grrrrr I was so mad. He didn't even text!!!! Humanda siya!!! He should have texted me!!!!

No comments: