Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HMMM..SOME THINGS TO BLOG...

Nothing much has happened that made some "impact" to my day. I'm ok, hehe. Tomorrow is payday and that means a lil income, and some "utang" to pay. hayyyy. this question seems to bug off my mind..."When am i going be rich?" seldom asked but always dreamed of. It's pretty much harder to save not to mention that you only get a lil "ok" salary to pay some much "pissed" bills and spend some "farty" expenses for the rest of the days until payday again. I'm getting old, that's the fact. In some years I'm settling down (still hoping I will) and will have a kid to feed (hoping that I can conceive one).
I just happened to answer and online "GOD Answers" multiple choice. there's this question, what is something I'm hard to let go of and I answered "Worries". I worry everything. and I don't know why. I worry all, from work to life. Seems that I don't trust myself and my destiny. I'm always with the word WHAT IF?

No comments: