Monday, May 12, 2008

Can I bang my head?

First, I'm so relieved that Jet and I made up already. We met last Saturday after logging out from the office. We had lunch then went to see Sam Milby and anne Curtis on their Kapamilya Caravan blah blah blah. the bad thing is, I never get to see them. Coz I'm so short!!! grrrrrrr!!!! so Jet decided to watch the amateur boxing at Robinsons. how he just loved boxing. watch out, everytime Pacquiao plays, you'll never hear my cellphone ring. he is too "concentrated"...

It was so funny coz the guy he thought was a good fighter got knocked out on the 1st round, hehehe he was so funny coz before the game he had a sparring moment with his coach, and Jet thought he'll win coz his punches were sa strong until he just got knocked out in the ring.

We finally went to chuch. then in the middle of the homily, Jet said sorry for being such a jerk for a couple of days (that was our 6-day fight). he confessed that he hated if I "dedma" him. So he did "dedma" me also for me to realize what I've done. Wellllll.... to make the story short, peace na kami. he planted a kiss on my forehead during the sign of peace. Sweeeeeetttttt... I love it....

Oh and Mother's Day was okay. my brother was home from Roxas, I watched ASAP, Nanny McPhee(which actually is a good film), BUZZ (Jericho Rosales cried so hard on his breakup with Heart, huhuhuhu) the hell I care...

Now here's the worst part. TODAY...count my malas:

  1. Smart account sent multiples of disputes!!!
  2. I got pissed off coz the time report tracker is incorrect!!!!
  3. My ramp just got delayed coz of the stupid holiday hours!!
  4. Oh by the way, did i just mentioned that my smart disputes focused mainly on HOLIDAY PAY?
  5. I have to adjust one whole previews payout for the holiday pay!!!
  6. Agents who submitted ATM forms are all incomplete and they still get the neerve to get mad?!
  7. My supervisor scolded me for giving information to a certain jerk who was so mad because an agent didn't pay his "utang" to her.
  8. My supervisor just said it nicely but I know she's mad. That's against the guidelines!!!
  9. i have no more money (When pa ang sweldo man?)
  10. Manila ramp just called for their disputes!!!

that's it... so far, my not so so so good day...







No comments: