Monday, May 26, 2008

BAD TRIP


Yesterday was so badtrip. Imagine ha, my shift is 6:30AM. Friday afternoon we packed all our stuff to transfer to our new office. Monday morning as I entered the new office, it was a total mess!! Our computers were not connected, no phones, all was disorganized and dusty. If I haven't emailed those freakin fas, and computer freaks, they wouldn't have taken action. I was being emailed by big boar that I was shouting at him in my email because I had the font adjusted to be able to read clearly, dammit don't you know that shouting in the email is ALL CAPS?! And what really caused me highblood was this trying hard computer geek who barged into the HR confidential files to look for his transcripts!!! Then what he just said was sorry? the hell was that? I just felt that nobody was actually respecting HR now. Just because all of us htere are goody? Watch out!!! If I can't hold my patience any longer, I'll fire the hell out your ass!!! I was so mad. I wasn't able to accomplish my tasks for the day. All I did was arrange all my stuff in my smaller station. Not to mention that I don't feel well. I had a sore throat and my voice bacame hoarse. darn!!! But all seem to fade when I get to see my fiance. He put me in the nice mood again.

No comments: