Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I-N-V


I read one of my emails this morning. Our boss will be on VL for a couple of days and she emailed some endoresments. at the end of the email, she congratulated one of us for a job well done. I felt a rush of envy for her. I dunno. It's not that I wanted be be appreciated it's just that I felt pity for myself. I'm trying my best to keep my work good and accurate but I just can't get rid of mistakes. I know that my supervisor observes my work. I always delay hers, I cause a lot of disputes that affected the whole team. I blame myself for everything. Though we say we're just human and we commit mistakes, but this is worse than I thought. I've been with the company for a couple of months now and I should have perfected my work but I still can't. Do I belong here? Should I belong here? I love everything in this company but I still fear the result of my PAR. This is where we base the increase of my salary. If I don't get this good, I'll be paid low. Hay Val, when will you learn?

No comments: