Thursday, May 8, 2008

SO BAD MY DAY IS...


My whole day was a mess. Until now Jet and I are war of the worlds. I almost cried in the office. I'm so mad that i wanted to punch someone. What's wrong with us? What's wrong with him? I would almost lose hope. As always and usual, I don't have a perfect relationship. I can't concentrate on my work now that I have my ramp request. My mind is not working at all. I want to settle the problem with him but he claims he's busy. Then he would change his mind and keeps calling me that he'll give me a ride to the office only that I'm now riding the jeepney headed to Ventus. Then he would put the blame that my cellphone is deaf. Then he would keep texting me that he'll go home to Capiz, leaving me here and don't want to spend the weekend with me then telling me again all sorts of things that would make me feel bad. Maybe he just misses me that's why he's being arrogant. we haven't seen each other for a couple of days coz it's raining and dad doesn't want us both to get wet from the rain. I want our relationship to last forever. But I don't know if what's planned for us.

No comments: