Thursday, May 22, 2008

POSITIVE THINKING


I'm the type of person who worries to much of what will happen next. I've experienced hardships in life and in relationships but thankful that I'm happy with the present. Just this afternoon, Jet called telling me some financial issues and the rest of my gang here at the office had a problem on adjusting a last pay. I'm beginning to absorb their negative energy and I felt heavy inside.


Last night, Jet made me "pikon" when he teased me to being fat. I was reading the Secret that time and what a coincidence that I was able to open to the page where the topic is "The Secret and your Body"..which stated that if you keep thinking "fat thoughts" there's no way a diet will work and you'll forever be fat for the rest of your life. Come to think of it, one cannot think "thin thoughts" and get fat.. Get the point? So, it's as simple to "think positive" all the time. It attracts every happy thought you think. Just like Peter Pan..."think of a happy thought and you'll fly"

1 comment:

mark chan said...

i am having this weight issue in live since i was 17 years old not 9 years later am still struggling to reach my goal. Scarify alot on delicious food. But up till now i realised i have been wrong in my dietary. A colleague of mine show me the correct way that is to exercise and eat less. Am heading towards the goal soon. btw my vital 176cm 80.5kg. 10 more to shed ^_^