Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS



I watched The Chorinicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian last Saturday with Jet. I begged him for that coz he's not the type of a movie goer. He made a deal with me that if he finds the movie dull, I'll pay back the price. But if he finds it nice, it's all for free. I'm glad he found it nice!!!




Sunday I had lunch with him together with his family. His recent crave is playing the guitar. he played the song "Narda" by Kamikazee and I sang along. He then tagged me to the mall to buy a guitar coz he was so eager to learn but with such unfortunate luck, his credit card was declined! I was like "Since when did that thing went offline?!" he calmed me down. But he will still buy that guitar this week. Hassle...




Monday was a holiday. It's Independence Day. I stayed home and watched TV the whole boring day. Mom and Dad went out, my brother's in Roxas, Jet stayed home with his family and I was like couch potato. I can't remember how many times I scanned the channel and nothing interesting on TV. I have to wait for TV Patrol World and Lobo to show up in Prime Time Bida.




So far that's it for the days....I'm back to work...


No comments: