Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tomorrow and the day after every day

hey, did I forgot to tell that I just had my performance appraisal? i think i passed but its a low score.that's ok, i'm still new pa naman. how i would die to be regularized, you know why? coz it's toooooo hard to look for a job, my god i swear!!!! i've experienced it!!! and i nearly gave up. luckily, Ventus got me! weeeeeee!!!! unlike at SM before, my god they failed me on my first appraisal! that's pakin' shit man. it's just that i dont get along with my freakin supervisor who doesnt even know how to spreak english FLUENTLY. Really!!! and to think that all of them there are so unprofessional except for pawie, who was my only friend there and i'm so greatful that she's resigning. and i'm thankgul for what happened to me(you know... the ummm?) that gave me the urge to get out of that hell. that's why i advise everyone... don't apply at SM. i swear your life will be miserable.

anywayz, tomorrow will be another busy day as usual, im always busy. i cant even remember to retouch and comb my hair!!! payroll cut-off!!! meeting deadlines again and freaking out again!!! i'm pissed off of the agents complain about their salary. but as what i always remind myself, I'm HR and HR is to guarantee customer service. heh!!! should they be abusing us, they can no longer receive their salary, mark my word!!!

No comments: