Wednesday, February 6, 2008

:(

don't i have a happy thought to write in here?its ash wednesday and i wasn't able to go get my forehead ashed coz of this stupid time reports that need to submit before tomorrow!!! and to the fact that my fiance doesnt have load, it's too sad knowing that no one is texting me. he's my only textmate!!!...speaking, i wanted to be with him na. but when? the more i count the days, the more it gets too long for the time to come. im, still scared it might happen again, you know.. my trauma. and to think that i dont want to stay at home na. i just hate the way my folks talk about how life is so hard... talking bout words of disencouragement. it's just too annoying. how i wish i could answer them back but im just watchfull of their blood pressure. when will this end?!!!!!

No comments: