Friday, February 29, 2008

Premonitions

i had some premonitions before Jet's brother died. every time there's something bad will happen the first thing that happens to me is my breath becomes shorter. i can't take a deep breath! but i ignored them and all of a sudden, it happened. my brother-in-law died. then i have dreams of him. he looked for Jet in my dream and told me he'll go ahead. then he texts me In my dream the time 10:30.. what does that mean? just before his corpse arrives, i felt so cold and weak. then when we went back to the city, he appeared in my dream and told me to take care of his little girl. just yesterday i almost lost my breath in my sleep. i heard voices laughing and in my consciousness they were so happy that Jet's brother died. it sounded so evil.

now i'm in my office. i can't stay at home it will only make me sad. Jet went home to Roxas and i have no date!!! i might as well work my ass out here... no overtime... hehehehe... thtat's ok, after this i'll get something to eat, i'm starving...

No comments: