Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not My Day...


not really my day. I just damaged our office printer, wahahahaha... It just ate a ribbon and it got jammed. now we're connected to IT printer downstairs and we're like going up and down the strairs!!! But i didn't mean it. it was an accident. but i felt bad about it. i pity my friends going up and down the stairs not to mention our Manager, hehehe.


anyways, Jet went back to his hometown. tomorrow's the burial of his brother. I would have gone with him but I'm too busy and there's no time.


I'm a lil upset this past days. we have no internet. no surfing, no access to any business online trackers and no YM...it was soooooo boring. now it was restored but only a few selected websites that are in use. i'm dependent on yahoo music. i'm getting deaf here if i can't listen to music.

No comments: