Monday, March 24, 2008

Holy Vacation


I spent my holy week at Capiz, home of my future in-laws :)....days before that I was getting excited that I already packed my stuff, all complete in my newly bought travelling bag (from SM 3-day sale). I finished my reports for payroll just before Holy Thursday. Was i that really exited?!


That night, fart! can't sleep, hehehe how i wish it's morning already. i just can't help myself feeling excited, felt like something was burning my ass. I got my dad give me a ride to the terminal the following day where Jet and his cute cousin was waiting for me. speaking of cute, he's just cute. speaking of age, he's way tooo young than my brother. but he's tall. then we waited for his sister and niece then we rode a bus to Capiz!!!


I was so delighted when I saw Jet's dad, my future dad-in-law to be exact and when i got there, i immediately ran to the beach, just a couple of walks from their house. it's my favorite tambayan. They told me to treat the house like my own house and i was like, am i family? hehehe. I kept reminding myself that "Val, you are still the girlfriend, not the wife!!! Stop pretending as if..." it's one happy family inspite of the tragic death of one member of the family.


then everything just turned upside down when i met the wife of Jet's brother that happened to be the sister of his ex!!!! felt like i'm gonna be sick the whole vacation. i just noticed that she doesn't bond with the family. she's like, when she visits the house, she'll just sit in one corner. Jet never even introduced me to her. actually i've been introduced to all of his bros and sis in-laws but never to her. and i just felt like i've been covered by the world when i learned that his ex returned home from taiwan, and she just standing infront of us in the church after the procession!!!!! pakshiyet!!!! that bitch!!!! i was like going to scream!!!! my chest felt so heavy... i was getting paranoid thinking what if Jet will go back to her? what if that girl tries to steal him back from me? and to the fact that they are now in-laws!!!! coz his brother married her freakin sister! and also to the fact that she has the same name and nickname as Jet's sister!! i felt like i'm going to puke everytime i mention the "name" when i call his sister. but just to enlighten a bit, Jet just stayed with me all week. he stayed sweet and passionate that in just kept loving him.


one funny thing i just learned from the freakin sisters, Jet's sibs are not close to them. that's one ganda points for me. coz they're like, tattlers. bad mouth type of people. Jet's sibs are more closer to me. how i just love that. i love his family to be honest. just when we got back to the city, i was in tears. i miss them, i miss the place, i miss the whole days with Jet. how i really wanted to get married na. but his brother just died. it can't be celebrated in the same year as beliefs would say. well i'm still be going back.


No comments: