Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Friends for Life


i've had so many friends in my growing up years. i'm not a typical friend who would be the very best friend ever. but i'm not a traitor. i keep secrets, i can be an adviser, a companion and a chat mate. i love sharing things to friends who can be trusted. inhad this friend once, she would always buzz be of what's happening to my life until we became enemies and just reported all my confidentialities to the whole workplace, how i would love to kill her. from that time on i stopped communicating with her. i had close friends way back but they seem to interfere my love life. i had one friend hus very witty and funny but i didn't last to my employer so we didn't bond that much. she's my cuz' friend also. and my present friends here at call center. they're cool. so patient and understanding. i love being with them. it motivates me to work at my best because they had the impression of a Team.

No comments: